Under 40 and Love Golf?
Superstition Mountain's Associate Golf membership is perfect for the hardworking young professional who would golf all day if they could. Designed for the executive or couple under the age of 40, this membership offers 36 holes of Nicklaus designed championship golf, access to our practice facilities and range, golf lessons for all levels, fully appointed Sports Club and exceptional dining - all at a fraction of the price!Why do our Associate Members love calling Superstition Mountain their Country Club?
- Two spectacular Nicklaus golf courses: Prospector and Lost Gold offer immaculate conditions, perfect fairways and impeccably manicured greens.
- Claim Jumper is a par three course within the Prospector golf course. It allows members and guests to play a short, fun, quick round of golf.
- Pyrite is an executive course within the Lost Gold golf course. This course has been rated for both men and women, so posting is available when members play. Additionally, it allows golfers of all ages and abilities to play 18 holes without the penalty of playing a longer, more difficult golf course.
- Golf instruction is available from Mike Malaska, as well as outstanding golf professionals.
- Use of the practice facility including range, putting and chipping area.
- Full service Golf Shop with PGA golf professionals on staff.
- Opportunity to compete in men's and ladies’ club tournaments and events.
- Year-round social calendar
- Fine, casual, and outdoor dining options
- Use of the clubs private dining room for meetings or private parties
- Fully appointed Sports Club, personal trainers, and group fitness classes
- TPI certified fitness instructor
- Nutrition and fitness specialist on staff
- Resort-style lap pool, jacuzzi and wading pool
- Tennis, pickleball and bocce courts