SMOA Board of Directors
Superstition Mountain transitioned to homeowner control on December 13, 2017.
Board of Directors
The SMOA Board of Directors is established in the Bylaws, and is currently a body of nine directors. Each board position has a term of three years, with Board members elected in staggered terms. Each year at the Annual Meeting of the members, candidates are elected to replace those board members whose terms are set to expire.
- Susan Hladky, Declarant, Declarant Appointee
- Dean Barrett, President, Club Advisory Committee
- Scott Johnson, Vice President, Landscape Liaison
- Gerry Byrne, Secretary-Treasurer, Reserves
- Tom Barclay, Gate Access & Patrol Liaison
- Steve Campbell, Outreach & Social Activities Liaison, assisting with Reserves and Treasury
- Karen Davis, Reserves, Government Relations Liaison
- Joan Platt, Communications and Landscape
- Bill Tibbitt, Design Review Committee Chair