Please contact the Association Office to schedule a New Owners' Orientation. This brief meeting usually lasts 20-25 minutes, or longer depending on how many questions you have. Contact Terri at 480.983.6773, or TWalker@ccmcnet.com to schedule. We will set aside as much time as you require.
Superstition Mountain property owners must complete the Owner Information Form which provides emergency contact and automobile information, and allows the granting of gate access to handymen, housekeepers, landscapers, pest control services, pool maintenance contractors, and other similar service providers of your choosing. Owners may download the form and return it by mail to:
3977 S. Superstition Mountain Drive
Superstition Mountain, AZ 85118
Click here to download the Owner Information Form.
See our most recent Community Wide email blasts below or sign up to receive our communications to always be in the know!
A Controlled Access Community
The Superstition Mountain Owners Association's security firm, Covey Security, plays a pivotal role in making Superstition Mountain the safe community it is, which contributes to the quality of life all residents enjoy. In addition to manning the community access gate, Covey Security performs regular patrols throughout Superstition Mountain to ensure parking restrictions and speed limits are being followed.
Covey Patrol Officers are trained in both First Aid & CPR, and the Patrol Vehicle is equipped with a first aid kit. The Officers are able to jump start your vehicle, and should you require transport to your home from a location within the community, they can drive you home. Please call the main gate at 480.983.9270 any time, day or night, if you need assistance from our community's Patrol Officers. In the case of an emergency, please dial 911 first. Then, if it is prudent to do so, also call the Gate House.
Here are some important safety tips to bear in mind while you are in residence at Superstition Mountain:
- Adding the Gate House phone number, 480.983.9270, to your cell phone will insure you have it handy should you ever need assistance.
- Always be aware of your location within the community.
- Carry plenty of water, and watch out for native wildlife such as snakes, scorpions, Javelina, and coyotes, as they completely disregard boundaries and just might decide to lay in the sun on your doorstep or patio.
- Residents and guests are reminded that the posted speed limit on Superstition Mountain Drive is 30 mph, while villages are 25 mph. Please drive the posted speed limits and use caution, as some of our residents, as well as native wildlife, use the Superstition Mountain roadways for walking. Safety is everyone's concern and responsibility.
Gate Access to Guests and Vendors:
To ensure the safety of our community and provide for accurate and timely gate access, Superstition Mountain owners are required to provide emergency contact information to the Owners Association, and service providers' contact information to Gate House staff. The following forms will assist you in providing that information.
Residents may download either of these forms and return them to the Association Office as follows. Please note, if you are a tenant, the owner of record will need to authorize your admits.
- Mail: 3977 S. Superstition Mountain Drive, Gold Canyon, AZ 85118Fax: 480.983.9585
- Email: Terri Walker, Administrative Coordinator, TWalker@ccmcnet.com
Gate Access & Contacts Form:
Download the Gate Access & Contact Form. Use this form to submit guest, service provider, and/or emergency contact information. This form also allows you to list up to three automobiles.
*Remember: your emergency contact should be someone who does not reside with you, who would know how to contact you if we are unable to reach you via telephone or email.
Auto Decals Form:
Download the Auto Decals Form
Contact Superstition.Mountain@coveysecurity.com for general customer service issues.
Construction Access Policy
Our construction access times vary by season as follows:
Summer Access is from May 1 through September 30:
Monday - Saturday, 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sundays (Interior Quiet Work Only) 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Winter Access is from October 1 through April 30:
Monday - Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sundays (Interior Quiet Work Only) 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In order to safeguard our residents' quiet enjoyment, construction is not permitted on the following holidays:
- New Years
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Why are the flags at half staff?
The above widget will update on days where the flag is at Half Staff noting the occasion and the timing.
If you are interested in getting Half Staff notices directly in your inbox, sign up for emails from American Flagpole & Flag Co. by CLICKING HERE.
ARE THERE SCHEDULED DAYS FOR THE FLAG TO BE AT HALF STAFF?
- National Firefighters Memorial Day, May 6-7 (sunrise until sunset)
- Peace Officers Memorial Day, May 15th (sunrise until sunset)
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May (sunrise until NOON)
- Korean War Veterans Armistice Day, July 27 (sunrise until sunset)
- Patriot Day, September 11 (sunrise until sunset)
- Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, December 7th (sunrise to sunset)
Other occasions are as ordered by the President of the United States or the governor of Arizona.