Guest Policy during COVID 19
ON THE COURSE
- One person per Golf Cart unless you are sharing with a member of your household.
- There are no rakes in the bunkers. Please “rake” the bunkers with your shoes.
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes.
- There are E-Z Lyft levers on the flagsticks. Use your putter to lift the lever and your ball will pop out.
- Rounds played under these conditions are postable.
- Cash payment is not allowed at this time. Credit cards are accepted in the golf shop, on the beverage cart and in the bar/restaurant.
- Please see a member of the restaurant staff for seating in the bar as seating is limited, dinner by reservation only.
- Maintain a 6ft distance from other people at all times.
- Limit what you touch; wash your hands frequently.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, you must self-quarantine for 14 days prior to coming to the Club.
- Wear face covering/mask while indoors in common areas.
- There is no Valet service available.