LPGA Player, Jennifer Kupcho spends time perfecting her game at Superstition Mountain Golf and Country Club, but the journey didn’t start here. Jennifer started playing golf at the young age of 5, and competed in her first tournament by age 8.
Jennifer Kupcho played her collegiate golf at Wake Forest University. As a three-time First Team All-American, she amassed nine career victories during her time as a Demon Deacon - including two NCAA Regional events and the 2018 NCAA Championship. She also played in other prestigious amateur events such as the Curtis Cup, Palmer Cup, and World Amateur Team Championship, where she helped the American teams to victory all three times. One of the other highlights of her amateur career was playing in the Inaugural Augusta National Women Amateur, which she won in a dramatic duel against her friend Maria Fassi. Due to her resounding success as an amateur, Jennifer spent a total of 34 weeks as the #1 amateur in the world.
Career Highlights 2022
- Won the Chevron Championship
- 23 events, 19 cuts made, $591,680 (35)
- Recorded five top-10 finishes, including a season-best runner-up finish at the LPGA Drive On Championship at Golden Ocala
- Member of the U.S. Solheim Cup Team
- 14 events, 10 cuts made, $381,160 (29)
- Recorded both a season-best and tied a career-best finish with her runner-up performance at the ShopRite LPGA Classic
- Shot a career-low (65) in the second round of the ShopRite LPGA Classic; matched in the third round of the same event, and the second round of the KPMG Women's PGA Championship
- 19 events, 11 cuts made, $525,432 (39)
- Recorded three top-10 results in her rookie campaign
- Earned a career-best LPGA Tour finish at the Evian Championship, where she finished T2, two shots behind winner Jin Young Ko
- Finished second at the inaugural LPGA Q-Series to earn Priority List Category 14 status for the 2019 season; competed as an amateur and turned professional in May of 2019