COVID-19We're committed to keeping you updated with official information on COVID-19 and how it affects our community. All official information is posted here or sent via e-news blasts. To sign up for e-news, call 480-983-6773 or email KWiegel@ccmcnet.com.
Community Office and Amenity Status
Carriage House / Association Office
The office staff is currently in the office full time to accommodate resident needs, and to conduct business. The doors will be locked, and basic physical distancing and masks requirements will be enforced. The best way to contact us during this time remains via email. Any business that can be conducted via email or telephone will be appreciated.
As always, Kevin, Annie, and Alex are here to help with any of your Association needs. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at 480-983-6773.
Gate House / Community Entry
Help us in keeping your gate and patrol staff healthy by limiting your face to face interaction, wearing a mask, and communicating via email or telephone. The gate staff can be reached at Superstition.Mountain@CoveySecurity.com.
- The gate house will continue operating under modified procedure to include the following:
- Gate staff has access to face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer provided by the SMOA and is encouraged to use them.
- The gate staff can utilize a grabber tool to extend passes and to maintain physical distancing.
- The gate staff can optionally place visitor passes under the windshield wiper instead of handing to the driver of the vehicle.
Putting Park / Open Spaces
The Putting Park and Open Spaces throughout the community remain open in keeping with the Governors Stay Home, Stay Healthy, Stay Connected order.
- Park Benches will be posted with a small sign notifying that they have not been disinfected, and to use at own risk.
The health and safety of our residents are important. We recognize that resuming normal operations will need to be executed in phases to allow flexibility in resuming daily functions in the "normal" manner. The Board and Management are committed to the safety of both residents and staff, and to maintaining business operations.
Please remember that everyone has a different comfort level in regards to the timeline of reopening the state, Superstition Mountain is no exception. We're continuing to encourage residents to follow physical distancing recommendations and health and safety guidelines when out in the community, and common areas. As with all things in this uncertain time, any amenities you use or areas you visit, are at your own risk. Please be kind and considerate to all neighbors during this challenging time.
On May 9, 2020 Governor Ducey issued his “Stay Healthy, Return Smarter, Return Stronger” Executive Order. The Board is attentive to this order and recently approved a phased re-opening plan (for the Owners Association only). This reopening plan is structured around the availability of cleaning and basic office supplies, which are still resource constrained yet necessary to facilitate a “return to normal”. This plan assumes that while businesses reopen, social (physical) distancing will be mandated. It also assumes that supplies of hand sanitizer, gloves, face masks and other PPE will continue to be constrained.
Links to Governmental Resources:
- The Arizona Poison Control System is available to answer questions about COVID-19 from Arizona providers (for testing and patient guidance) and the general public (for testing, isolation, and quarantine guidance) at 1-844-542-8201