Understanding your StatementIn 2023, CCMC updated its statements to include more information regarding due dates, grace periods and potential late fees.
These changes generated questions from owners who thought they were being charged late fees before the bill was even due. Please read below for information about the statements, and what they mean. If you have any questions, please contact your site office at 480-983-6773 for more information.
As you can see, the "Late $ + Interest" circled above is only due if the account is delinquent upon the indicated "Late Date." If payment is not received by the "Late Date," you will be responsible for the "Late $ + Interest" fee. Superstition Mountain does not charge interest, so residents are only responsible for the Late Fee per the current collection policy. For Superstition Mountain, payments are due quarterly on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1, and delinquent after 15th of those months.
Below are three quick tips for reading your invoice, or contacting a team member for assistance.
- Balance Forward - If you have a balance forward, it will be indicated in the "Balance Forward" box and applied to any outstanding association balance.
- If you are on Direct Debit and your invoice says "Auto Debit Do Not Pay," please be sure to check the forward balance. CCMC will only draft the current assessment amount. You will need to pay any "forward balance" separately.
- If you have questions regarding your account or community concern, don't hesitate to get in touch with your onsite management team directly by visiting the Association Office or calling us at 480-983-6773
Following the recent Bank Transition, there is additional information included with your statement outlining each payment option. A few things to note:
- All payment options require that you include your account number on the payment - whether a handwritten check, or bill pay through your financial institution. Your account number can be located in the top right box on your statement (where the blue box is in the photo below):
- If you choose to set up recurring or one time payments through Alliance Association Bank (AAB) you will need you account number (above), the Management ID, and Association ID. This information can be found on the bottom or page two of your invoice: