Welcome to the Design Review Process
Design Review Committee Mission Statement
The Design Review Committee aims to enhance property values and owners' pride in the Superstition Golf and Country Club community, by reviewing proposed new construction plans and homeowner improvements, and recommending disposition to the Homeowners' board as required. Through application of members’ experience and judgment, they assure projects conform to applicable Superstition Mountain Design Guidelines throughout the community, maintain the quality of individual residences, and support the goal of being the premier residential golf and country club in Arizona.
- Bill Tibbitt, Committee Chair
- Susan Hladky, Declarant
- Dave Blakley, Committee Member
- Gary Jackson, Committee Member
- Julie Stimple, Committee Member
- Phil Schmidt, Consulting Architect
In 2018 the Design Review Committee established a Landscape Subcommittee to assist with, and enhance, the landscape of new home construction. Click HERE to view the charter.
Landscape Subcommittee Members
- Joan Platt, Committee Chair
- Carolyn Baeker, Committee Member
- Tom Rhoads, Committee Member
- Rick Platt, Committee Adviser
- Andrew Meise, Landscape Consultant