Volunteer OpportunitiesA great way to be involved is to volunteer for the various committees and activities going on in the community. Let us know what topic interests you, whether it currently exists or not, and we will get back to you with more information.
- Board of Directors – The board meets monthly, or as needed, to handle the business of the Owners Association, a multimillion dollar non-profit corporation. This is an elected position.
- Design Review Committee Member – This committee oversees all new and remodel construction activities from start to finish, and is instrumental in maintaining community rules and specifications. This is an elected or appointed position.
- Community OutReach Volunteers – The various positions monitor the activities of groups like SRP, SALT, Arizona Water Company, Apache Junction School District, etc., and reports back to the SMOA Board. You can view the various roles and respective responsibility statements below.
- Holiday Toy Drive Volunteers – These positions help with the marketing, collection and distribution of toys and gift cards collected in the annual toy drive that occurs from mid-November through mid-December.
- Owners Association Lifestyle Volunteers – These positions assist with various events such as Star Gazing, Holiday Open House, Holiday gate decorations, and other community activities that may occur throughout the year.
If you are interested in any of the above, please contact Alex Wright, Community Manager, at 480.983.6773 or by emailing AWright@ccmcnet.com.