Board of Directors
Your Owners Association Board
The SMOA Board of Directors is established in the Bylaws, and is currently a body of up to nine directors. Each board position has a term of three years, with Board members elected in staggered terms. Each year at the Annual Meeting of the members, candidates are elected to replace those board members whose terms are set to expire.
- Susan Hladky, Declarant, Declarant Appointee
- Gerry Byrne, President, Club Advisory Committee
- Scott Johnson, Vice President, Landscape Liaison
- Steve Campbell, Secretary-Treasurer, Reserves, Outreach & Social Activities Liaison
- Debby Koste, Landscape Subcommittee Chair
- Bill Tibbitt, Design Review Committee Chair
- Phil Corcoran, OutReach & Government Relations
- Lynn Johnston, Gate Access & Patrol Liaison
Click Here to view additional duties performed by the Board and its members.